Old February 2nd 10, 07:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Default P&S RETARDS claim another victim (freedom diminished)

Dale Greene wrote:
On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 09:31:13 -0800, Jürgen Exner
wrote:

"Pete" wrote:
I've watched people taking pictures on advanced looking, medium sized, and
expensive all-in-ones, of large vessels about 200m away - the flash fires on
every shot. I try not to be judgemental therefore possibilities include: the
flash guide number is higher than I thought possible; instruction books are
too difficult to read; common sense is not important; I have much to learn.
Out of those, only the last one is a certainty.

I have seen people trying to illuminate Mt. Rainier
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt_Rainier) from 10 miles away using the
build-in flash of a P&S: "Why is the picture so dark? I thought the
flash fired, didn't it?"

What's even worse are all those idiots with D/SLRs that have ruined
everyone's chance of taking pictures of stage-plays, concerts, operas, and
all other live performances because of their obnoxiously loud shutters and
slapping mirrors.

If you weren't a stupid troll you'd know that ALL photography is
banned at live performances because the material and the performance
is copyrighted.

--
Ray Fischer