Old February 2nd 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Peter Huebner

Default P&S RETARDS claim another victim (freedom diminished)

In article ,
says...
That is what I've wanted to say for ages, but I've refrained because my
command of language is insufficient. Thank you for putting it so eloquently.

I've watched people taking pictures on advanced looking, medium sized, and
expensive all-in-ones, of large vessels about 200m away - the flash fires on
every shot.

All you have to do is watch a telecast of an international soccer game
or athletics event or a rock concert. Flash flash flash from the last
ranks - ad absurdum. They have no concept that their little flash is
only good for 3-6 meters, but they're one hell of a nuissance for
everybody who has to look at it and suffers from light/flash-induced
epilepsy or migraines (I belong into the latter group myself).

Every time someone points a small camera at me, even in bright sunlight,
I close my eyes prophylactically, because I just KNOW...

-P.