Old February 12th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Pat O'Connell

Default CanonA540 vs A630

David Harper wrote:
"nick" wrote in message
Pat O'Connell wrote:

snip

Not sure whether 2 (540 and 710) AA cells vs 4 (630) makes a
difference.

It makes a *big* difference in flash recharge times. More batteries =
faster recharge time. In the A540 it can take 5 seconds or more between
flash shots. That might be a consideration for you.

If I were taking sports photos, it might make a difference. My sports
photos mostly consist of my 7 year old grandson's gymnastics
competitions, so it' not a primary consideration.

--
Pat O'Connell
[note munged EMail address]