Old January 15th 07, 09:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Randy Berbaum

Default Bats in Flight- High speed photo page

Ted wrote:
: I just got around to writing up this past summers project of
: photographing bats in flight using some high speed flash units.

: see:

: http://www.sciencephotography.com/pr...bats/bats.html

: best wishes

: Ted

Nice photos. The text is also good with lots of good info and humor. I
particularly laugh at the comment that the bats fly with their mouths open
because of the echolocation. While true, I had to add the comment in my
head that I just thought they were responding to you telling them to
"smile for the camera".

Randy (a fan of bats)

Randy Berbaum
Champaign, IL