Old July 20th 18, 11:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Photo from today

On Jul 20, 2018, RJH wrote
(in article ):

On 20/07/2018 04:44, RichA wrote:
On Thursday, 19 July 2018 22:58:29 UTC-4, m-m wrote:
Behind my house today.
A mother and her baby deer who have no idea humans can be a threat.

http://mhmyers.com/d80/dsc_4920sm.jpg

--
m-m
www.mhmyers.com

Very nice - especially the light.

Good looking pair! I got pretty close to this one (54mm lens) until a
couple and their dog came along and it bolted!

http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/imag...37853/original

A thing with my DSLR is the clacking shutter mechanism. I've been to a
few public talks at work and the constant shutter noise irritates me
beyond words. And would likely alert wildlife, even with a long reach lens?

Mine's a Canon 40D - not sure if things have improved on that front for
DSLRs.

This is one of those times it would be beneficial to have the silent
operation of any mirrorless camera with an electronic shutter, and no noisy
mirror slapping up, and down.

Savageduck