Old January 14th 18, 12:38 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Eco Clean

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

- Mayayana wrote:

See my other post. It looks right to me. Newts
and "official" are centered, no? The right top
corner piece will then overlap.

You're probably correct on the size being right since it's "more" than 1/2
which is ok (as we have to overlap anyway due to the printer unprintable
1/4-inch margins).

But PSP didn't give any option to print the other three pieces using the
procedure I listed.

So how do I get PSP to print the other 3 "pages"?