Old July 15th 04, 06:07 PM
jjs

Default Toe speed of TMAX 400 (was fridge and heat problems)

"Peter De Smidt" pdesmidt*no*spam*@tds.*net* wrote in message

That's good advice, and I'll add that curves that I produce myself give
me better information than ones produced by manufacturers, since I know
the conditions of the test, and it takes into consideration my
photographic system (exposure, development,...)

I would dearly like to learn how to measure and plot B&W film color response
myself. Does anyone have pointers to _good_ articles? Please, no Zone System
tutorials. I'm cool with the ZS but for now I'd just like to learn the
metrics of doing my own plots of color response for B&W film.

It would be so very cool to know how Agfa B&W film responds in the light we
actually _use_ (Daylight).

As usual, Mikey doesn't know what he's talking about. At best, he's
overgeneralizing tremendously [...]

I suspect he doesn't shoot large format. It really is a different world than
35mm.