Old September 20th 12, 02:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:55:54 +1000, Noons wrote:
: rwalker wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 4:02 AM:
:
:
: Had a computer crash and lost all my filters for Agent. Now I
: remember why I had this numbnuts in there in the first place. Plonk
: once again.
:
:
: Eat **** and die, arsehole.

Noons, please ask your headshrinker to post an article here explaining why you
behave as you do. I think we'll be inclined to make allowances for your
appalling attitude if we become convinced that it isn't really your fault.

Bob