Old May 17th 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Peter[_7_]

Default a portrait - Ellen DeGeneres (link fix)

"Neil Harrington" wrote in message

"Chris H" wrote in message
In message , Neil
Harrington writes
A bigger and more important problem is that the more intelligent people
practice some form of birth control. Many of the less intelligent do
not.

Absolutely, that is the greater problem by far.

However most of the Gays do seem to be of higher intelligence.
Certainly in the computing world.

To someone who feels an obligation to be politically correct in all
thoughts, words and deeds, I'm not surprised it should seem so.

In the real world I have never noticed a correlation one way or the other.
I will say that one or two of the most mind-numbingly stupid people I've
ever known happened to be homosexual, but I still wouldn't take that as
having any real significance as to correlation.

I think you will find a high correlation between openly gay people and those
in the arts. I have no statistics. It may also be that the climate in the
art world allows gay people to be more open about it.

--
Peter