Old June 14th 04, 05:40 PM
bagal

Default below $1000 film vs digital

Stacey - don't let the Newgroup Tantrum Troopers get to you

If you prefer fim based media - hey, it is fine with me

das B

"Stacey" wrote in message
Mark Weaver wrote:

Or maybe you just hang out in
the shallower end of the gene pool

I was wondering how long it would be before personal insults started..

This is in contrast to the photos from my childhood of which there is
still only one copy in boxes at my folks' house -- they won't be mine
until both
my parents are gone

Why because you can't scan them?

My 94-year-old grandfather
still has all his photos...including the photos of my mother's
childhood--most of which I've never seen.

Why because they can't be scanned?

The great thing about digital images is that they are so much more

usable,
copyable, and shareable.

See above. You act like only one print can be made from a negative or

prints
can't be scanned and copied. And yes I've scanned and reprinted old prints
and ussually they can be made to look better than the original.

--

Stacey