Old December 5th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs

Default Velvia indoors?

In article .com,
says...
Use tungsten film, moron.

Not always necessary but it is a better choice. I have had good results
with Sensia and appropriate filters.

wrote:
Hello,
I am primarily an outdoor nature photographer. I love the pop that Velvia 50
gives my work.

Recently I was asked to photograph the inside of our church. I used
Velvia...not my favorite 50...but Velvia 100 thinking that indoor
photography would need a little faster film.

All the walls of the church are cream color but the slides show them all as
being orange/yellow...... not a bad look but certainly not what I had in
mind for this project.

Please advise....What film would give true colors, indoors, no flash,
electric lights?? I have a few weeks before the project is due for
presentation.

Best regards,

http://www.bankarea.com