Old March 31st 13, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
MaxD

Default Is it really illegal to snap a picture of a clerk in a Post Office?

On 3/30/2013 10:38 AM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 08:27:06 -0600, MaxD wrote:

:
: FWIW. I've never met a post office employee who didn't deserve an ass
: chewing. Just sayin'.

I have, often. Every time I've done business at the window in the post office
across the street from my office, the clerks have been unfailingly friendly
and helpful.

Bob

There seem to be several fortunate post office patrons here.
It might have been my unfortunate experience to be attended to shortly
after some particularly disgruntled customer who left the clerk in a bad
mood. I try to be as unassuming and pleasant as I can when dealing with
the public (or, in this case P.O. employees) because I use to wear
shirts with a logo for "Agency Services", my small company.
Maybe it's a local meme. :-)