Old January 14th 18, 01:35 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
nospam

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

In article , Eco Clean
wrote:

LibreOffice's "PowerPoint" is Impress not Draw. If you were making a
graphic then PowerPoint was the wrong too to start with. PowerPoint is
for presentations...multiple "slides". I would try exporting PowerPoint
slide as PDF then import PDF into LibreOffice Draw.

It's hard to say PowerPoint was wrong because PowerPoint was and is
absoloutely *perfect* for making the signs which are almost all text with
graphics around the border) as shown here.

powerpoint is anything but perfect for making signs.

PowerPoint just stinks at printing to four tiles to scale a page by 1.4.

I tried a few methods, all of which failed:

that's because you don't know what you're doing and refuse to learn.