Old January 14th 18, 09:46 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Eco Clean

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

- Paul wrote:

Using the usual scroll wheel and control key trick, zoom
out the Calc spreadsheet window, until you can see the 8.5x11
page delimiter lines.

Thanks for the help with Libre Office.
Since I had started with PowerPoint, I ended up using that instead.

1. I set it up in PPT.
2. I save a BMP (or GIF or whatever) file.
3. I use Rasterbator to tile that perfectly mathematically to any size
[http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...68090b3 2a7f]

I did try an older copy of Fineprint printer driver that I had in my
software archives, but my Windows 2K and Win95 Fineprint, at version 3, was
too old and wouldn't install on Windows 10, which is up to version 9.