Old December 15th 15, 11:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sandman

Default The answer is #42

In article , android wrote:

android:
There has been alot of mail to the site
asking why I prefer Canon over Nikon.

Sandman:
What site?

android:
Sarcasm is lost on you, I know that but it is a
part of human language and interaction. It's not to be
used on children that are so young that they yet have
to learn how to read though. I also know that you're not
a child...

Sandman:
So you don't know what site? Just say so.

android:
Thanks for proving my point.

Sandman:
Your point must have been that you have no idea what
you're talking about, as usual. Nothing new there.

android:
That that's business as usual is your lack of savoir faire.
Anyone who's interested what ****ing you of can read the
original post.

Sandman:
This constant trolling of yours - what do you get out of it? I
mean, what is the end goal? Just personal enjoyment, or is it
some form of expression as a result of a perceived anonymity
where you're not accountable for your actions?

Channeling GB? I can be found.

See what I mean?

--
Sandman