Old May 6th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
jonst via PhotoKB.com

Default Canon Ixus60 Focus Noise

Hi, I also have an A620 and it is also quite, I am not sure on the Ixus 60.
But once I had a problem with my camera and I went to a tech support site
that help me deal with my problems.
You should try there I am sure you will have some answers, they also have
free live chat support.
Here is the page for the Ixus 60 Support:
http://www.fixya.com/support/p467729...digital_camera

Ixus 60 is SD600, at lease from my knowledge.
By the way which one is better? the Ixus 60 or the A620?
I was wondering because my camera has 7.1 MP and the Ixus 60 only 6.0.
Is there a better focusing sytem? because I am not too happy with my A620 in
that area.

Let me know I am curious,

Jon