Old May 24th 17, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

nospam
Mon, 22 May 2017
17:15:48 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Too complicated for you to understand, I get it. That's probably
why you feel right at home on a Mac. They are good baby sitters
for those who don't know, or want to learn, how the machine in
front of them works. Apple prides itself on dumbing technology
down and charging you out the ass for it.

nonsense.

Do you have any reputable sites which dispute what I wrote?