Old May 24th 17, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

Whisky-dave
Tue, 23
May 2017 08:58:23 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

I'd I'd never take orders from someone telling me to download
their zip as it;s in my best interest and I dontl listen to peole
that think they are better than me because of the car they drive
the computer they own or the news reader they use.

ROFL. That's all well and good, but, I'm not one for issuing orders. I
tend to duck management like responsibilities. I'm a hands on
person. Have no desire to lead, issue orders, or bark orders for that
matter.