Old May 22nd 17, 11:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 10:13:43 AM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
-hh wrote:

Overall, I find this entire thread quite hilarious... it stems
from someone for whatever reason has a case of claimed butthurt
and they're trying to subsequently rationalize their lame use of a
.zip file to hoodwink some disinterested third parties who don't
know them from Adam into not only believing their "story", but
also that they should download a non-trustable file.

I'm not trying to hoodwink you or anyone else into believing
anything. You can read alot about David Brooks in
alt.computer.workshop, alt.comp.freeware and alt.2600.

Hookwink ... butthurt whine - - not really all that much of a difference
for your potential motivations.

In any case, the only one who cares about these other topic groups
are those who participate in both, which in looking simply at which
groups these are, is a very short list.

Hence, no one here really gives a damn about whatever axe you have to grind.

No need to take my word for anything.

Exactly, which includes all of your "but, but ... trust my ZIP files" bull****.

You have a known stalking troll in your midst, and, I was simply warning
you about them.

Well if that's actually true, then your job is done ... So goodbye!

-hh