Old May 21st 17, 03:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

-hh
Sat, 20
May 2017 17:28:56 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Overall, I find this entire thread quite hilarious... it stems
from someone for whatever reason has a case of claimed butthurt
and they're trying to subsequently rationalize their lame use of a
.zip file to hoodwink some disinterested third parties who don't
know them from Adam into not only believing their "story", but
also that they should download a non-trustable file.

I'm not trying to hoodwink you or anyone else into believing
anything. You can read alot about David Brooks in
alt.computer.workshop, alt.comp.freeware and alt.2600. No need to
take my word for anything.

Thanks, but no. Troll boy needs to give up and go back to his
Mommy's dogs for the supposed 'sympathy' they're soliciting for.
The whole act is hokey. And, even if it was legit, invariably
ancient news that's no longer germane.

I'm not trying to solict anything of the sort. You have a known
stalking troll in your midst, and, I was simply warning you about
them.

Here's further proof of it, taken from this newsgroup where he
butters up to one of your regular posters and tries to solicit his
help:

MID:

Do, please, read the WHOLE thread started by Mr Cook - called "Wanna
torrent? " - on the 'alt.computer.workshop' group.

Just *HOW* can I 'hang him out to dry'? (if you catch my drift!)

Heh heh heh.

The only people being hoodwinked as you put it, are the suckers who
think he's harmless.