Old August 21st 13, 06:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Nora

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

And when it comes to spelling and grammar, I need an asylum?

I doubt such people that can't tell the differnce between a spelling error
and a typo need to be put in an asylum but those that make such a song and
dance about it should be sectioned for their own good.

Those that make such a song and dance, huh? Remind me who posted the
first grammar flame in this thread, Drunk Dave? Was it Savageduck? Hmmm,
no... Was it Sid? Uh, no... Maybe it was Pensive Hamster?

No wait, that would be YOU!

Ironic.

I rarely, if ever, make spelling or grammar flames. I don't care much
about it. I make plenty of those errors myself, so there would be no
point of me trying to sit on high horses pointing out errors of other
out of the blue, like you do.

And when you did, and while the same time failing simple grammar in your
own grammar flame (now confirmed by you, but naturally snipped in this
followup), then I call out the irony.

What I didn't anticipate was the onslaught of people ready to make a
song and dance about your grammar being intentionally incorrect and me
"just not getting it". They have fallen strangely silent now that you
have confirmed that the grammar in your initial grammar flame was
incorrectly used, even for the reference you made.

Yeah, that's some song and dance, Drunk Dave! All I did was post
pictures of a train.

--
Sandman[.net]