Old April 25th 13, 04:29 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,alt.graphics.photoshop
nospam

Default Does any other program (windows or linux) do screenshot annotation efficiently?

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

I used 19 minutes of my 700 minute voice plan last month. That
doesn't include mobile-to-mobile minutes because the basic plan gives
me those free. I never use the camera. I do text, but that's
included in the basic plan for free.

the camera in the iphone 4 is quite good, so you'd probably use it at
least some of the time, probably with one of the many camera apps
available. however, the cameras in the 4s & 5 are noticeably better.

It doesn't interest me. I'm an avid photographer, but with my Nikons.
If I'm going to go out for photos, I do it with the Nikons. I've got a
P&S camera in the car for quickies and unexpected shots.

suit yourself, but there is quite a bit that can be done with a
smartphone camera that is harder than with other cameras, such as
panoramas. pick the best tool for the job.

then again, you like making more work for yourself.