Old August 2nd 04, 01:43 AM
Francis A. Miniter

Default Difficult subject

Petros wrote:

Well... I'll be using two cameras. One is a duck Sigma SD9

Ouch! Digital. I'm wounded.

and the
other is a duck again 35mm slr.

Favor the 35 mm slr. See if you can rent or borrow a second
body for the day.

The Sigma is mine, the 35mm belongs
to the bride. I'm not doing this for money, but as a favor to the
bride. As for medium format, the costs are too high here in Poland for
such luxuries

Too late for the wedding but you might look into a Russian
Lubitel. A low cost and basic TLR. There is also the
Chinese made Seagull.

I don't do photography professionally, rather as a
hobby, and the bride just happens to like my work. I do thank you for
your advice, since this is one job I'd rather not screw up.

Petros

Francis A. Miniter