Old February 26th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Customer reviews of mail order camera retailers

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:36:17 GMT, Norman Swartz wrote:

Half a dozen years ago I purchased a Canon 35 mm SLR over the Web. At that
time I found, and studied extensively, a web site on which customers rated
various Web camera retailers. These review of the service, care and
handling, shipping promptness, etc. were invaluable to me. However, I seem
to have lost the URL. Can someone please direct me to such a web site.
Thanks.

www.bizrate.com

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com