Old May 21st 18, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.computer.workshop,alt.uk.law
Shadow

Default Learn the basics of photo editing

On Sun, 20 May 2018 20:59:44 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 20-May-18 8:27 PM, Shadow continues to be arsehole :-(

On Sun, 20 May 2018 19:09:30 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

He never has shown any interest in photo editing.

Oh yes he has! Folk on the 'digital' group helped me a lot with
renovating old photographs of my grandad who was killed in WW1.

Alas, not before he had children ....

Does YOUR stalking inform you how MANY children he had?

Why would I waste time with something that does not matter ?
One of them grew up to be the man you believe was your father,
so the damage was done.

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

The site is safe. 10/10 on WOT.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004