Old October 28th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Dave Hunter

Default Need Information on Sabre S+35 Enlarger

Hi All:

I am wondering if this carrier could be similar to an Omega D 35mm
Two-Piece Negative Carrier. It, too appears to have indexing pins, but
between the two pins, there is a half round of metal so that it covers
the whole light cone to the condensor. I saw one on eBay this morning -
alas, from the photo, I can't tell if it would be the correct distance
between the pins. The shape does look as though it would work.

Dave