Old December 30th 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,rec.photo.digital
Chuck

Default OT- No Lie, Dan Sullivan was posting in alt.support.boy-lovers in the last 3 days. (see google link for proof)

0:- wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Chuck wrote:
WTF kind of monster are you Dan? Is that why you love digital
photography so much?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cb39b6d9af0fdb

Can't express to you how joyful and inspirational it is to see a real
master debater at work, "Chuck."

You remind me of another one with much the same skill, "Chuck." Oh how
we miss the jolly times with him.

R R R RR RR R R R R RR R R R R R R R

How does that go again -- if you inadvertantly cross post off someone
else's post you are a child molester?

Is that how it works? Brilliant debating ploy, that.

My time is valuable, I don't have time to debate morons like you. If I
find time next week after clean up a few groups I will get back to
you.

Charles P Adams
Newsgroup leader.