Old May 22nd 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Porter-Cable #9748 11.8A VS Tiger Saw Kit

Price:$318.09
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=B000J0EZ5W
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000J0EZ5W

I have had this saw for about two years now with it being used pretty regularly. I haven't had one problem with it yet. It is smooth running with a lot of power to cut through anything that I've thrown at it. I've even dropped it a couple of times on concrete at about 6ft. and nothing has happened to it so far. The rotating handle is a huge help when cutting in tight areas and the case holds about 5 blades.
11.8A, Variable, Tiger Saw Kit, 0-2,600 SPM, Cuts 1-1/4" Stroke, Keyless Blade Clamp & Shoe, Orbital Or Non-Orbital Cutting Action, Cushion Grip, Includes Case, Manual & Blade.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

DEWALT DC9096-2 18-Volt XRP 2.4 Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery, 2 Pack:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0001ZI560
DEWALT DC759KA Heavy-Duty 18-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00008WFT3
Makita LCT300W 18-Volt 3-Piece Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000V2BRM2