Old January 15th 06, 10:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default I need a device driver for a digital camera

"John Fredrickson" wrote in message
I picked up a digital pen camera that doubles as a web-cam. Unfortunately,
the CD that came with it is defective and I cannot install the device
driver. The camera is named a "Dual-Mode DSC 2770" and I bought it as a kit
from a company whose url is www.dk.com. They want $10 for a replacement
disk. I believe the camera was made by a Taiwanese company named "Service
and Quality Technologies" whose web site is at http://www.sq.com.tw/ . The
site is in Chinese and there is no download section for the retail camera.
I looked in http://www.DriverGuide.com, but the only download with the
correct camera name does not install(at least not in Windows XP).

If anyone has this camera and the CD, I'd appreciate it if they could
e-mail me the device driver from the CD.

Thanks in advance for any help.

John

Does this help ....

http://www.driverforum.com/inputdevice5/10764.html