Old May 13th 21, 11:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Ping Alfred Molon - Morro Bay Dredge DJI DNG

On May 13, 2021, Alfred Molon wrote
(in article ):

Am 13.05.2021 um 17:52 schrieb Savageduck:
OK here are three Air 2S RAW file I shot this morning in/over my neighborhood.
I am using iCloud/iCloudDrive sharing as that has been convenient for me with large files. If you
have a problem accessing them let me know and I will use DropBox.

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0K0RH2psiHiZZTjPmJDGMyTvg#DJI_A2S_DNG

Hmmm... seems to require an iCloud ID. But actually it's enough if you
tell me whether the DNGs are easy to process or not.

You should be able to access them without an iCloud ID, but perhaps because they were in a folder might have complicated things.

Here are each individual shared link if you still care to play. I checked the permissions, and they are available to anybody with the link.

Otherwise the DNGs are easy enough to process, I used Lightroom.

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0ON9Rg66uU_b_yAPjL1wxHysw#DJI_0105
https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0j3AftBd2PYQKIZFZ66zHyWLw#DJI_0104
https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0hS6rYXlGz-nuIGiOIcZF5LRQ#DJI_0107

Savageduck