Old May 13th 21, 08:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default Ping Alfred Molon - Morro Bay Dredge DJI DNG

Am 13.05.2021 um 17:52 schrieb Savageduck:
OK here are three Air 2S RAW file I shot this morning in/over my neighborhood.
I am using iCloud/iCloudDrive sharing as that has been convenient for me with large files. If you
have a problem accessing them let me know and I will use DropBox.

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0K0RH2psiHiZZTjPmJDGMyTvg#DJI_A2S_DNG

Hmmm... seems to require an iCloud ID. But actually it's enough if you
tell me whether the DNGs are easy to process or not.
--
Alfred Molon

Olympus 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras forum at
https://groups.io/g/myolympus
https://myolympus.org/ photo sharing site