Old November 20th 18, 07:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default Camera drones

I might get a camera drone mainly for still photography. Is anybody
using these and what are your experiences?

Generally speaking it seems that (unless you want to spend several
thousands of Euro or $) the sensor sizes are relatively small (1" and
1/2.3" sensors), but that could suffice if you shoot at low ISO levels.

Aside from the cost, portability also matters, because I would bring the
usual camera gear + the drone on my trips.
--
Alfred Molon