Old May 13th 18, 11:33 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Diesel

Default Effective defenses against malware and other threats on Apple computers

"David B."
Sun, 13 May 2018 08:09:59 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

I've no doubt forgotten more about computers that you have ever
learned!

While slightly possible with the person you responded to, not even
close to possible with me, David.

Infact, I've had instructors tell fellow students in IT classes who
took an issue with something I said the same thing. Along with, now,
leave him alone; he doesn't need this class, YOU do.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he