Old May 10th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
measekite

Default Canon S5 announced

Garry Knight wrote:

measekite wrote:

If the S5 has better image quality I will have to forgo the features I like on the FZ8 and they are a much better EVF, the grid option for the EVF

You can switch the grid on for the EVF in basic view as well as information view on the S3. I doubt that they'd remove this function from the S5.

The Pan FZ8 has an improved EVF while the S5 is the same as your camera, the S3.  How bad is it?  Do you notice at longer zoom that the camera focuses slow or hesitates?