Old April 16th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default "classic" black and white films

wrote:
: In the latest Freestyle catalogue films like Efke and Berger are
: offered for sale. They are supposed to be of the same emulsion as
: films from 60 years ago were. Has anyone been using these? I would
: assume developing in D76 or D23 would be the way to go? Has anyone
: tried a developer better suited to the "classic" emulsion?

I've been using Efke-25 for about six months and have switched to it as
my "normal" film. I've developing it with tfx-2 that I got from photographers
formulary and have been using a semi-stand development for 20 min with
5sec aggitation every 3min.
--