Old July 8th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

Default Britain's horrific new photo law

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:11:55 +0100, Chris H wrote:

Wow, Chris still on with his Yankee bashing.

Well they have not found any of the 400+ in Guntanamo or the 100's in
Bagram or the 100's in AbuGrab guilty of anything other than being
tortured.......

The US forces have murdered thousands of "suspected terrorists" (read
Civilians) without even bothering to question them let alone arrest and
charge. (The concept of a fair trial does not even enter in to it.)

You could keep in mind, Chris, that this is a newsgroup that is
supposedly for people interested in photography. The Americans in
this group are not involved with our government's policies, and many
do not agree with the administration's actions. It's not a
particularly appropriate place to continually - as you do - take
pot-shots at actions and policies that really don't have anything to
do with the newsgroup or the participants.

I'm not saying you shouldn't; you are free to write about anything you
choose to. If you don't mind being categorized a jerk, then - by all
means - continue.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida