Old August 26th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
robert

Default Panasonic FZ28 or FZ18 deleting photos

robert wrote:
Hi

Just got a FZ28 and find I cant delete photos from the PC using the USB
connection.
Just get "write protect" message (on PC).
The SD card I am using was formatted on the camera and is not write
protected.
The delete function on the camera works as does using a card reader.

Is this normal Panasonic FZ28/FZ18 operation ?

Thanks

Update

Just had a reply from Panasonic - I had given up waiting !.

"Camera seen as read only device by PC , so cannot delete pictures via PC"

So thats sorted that out; had no problem doing this with SONY cameras.

Thanks for all the comments, will carry on working my way through the
rest of the menu options of my new toy.