Old October 15th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default {SI] Shoot-In - Fractal Comments

"Mardon" wrote in message
. 130...
Alan Browne wrote:

*snip*
I programmed on an HP-9845 back in the 80's and on a PC later.
(Much easier on the brillant HP-9845 which was WAY ahead of its
time at the time with a FORTRAN-like BASIC...)
Cheers,
Alan

A really neat programming language I used on my Commodore 64 was
"Logo". It excelled at plotting equations. I guess Logo is now just
one of many dead programming languages.

Yup. - And this is why I, (with a degree in math) did not become a
programmer. I have no problem learning a good language and using it. But
learning a new one every year for the rest of my life? - NO THANKS!!