Old October 11th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ben Brugman

Default {SI] Shoot-In - Fractal Comments

Al Denelsbeck
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/68336564
How'd you do that? The lily pad looks like it's under the surface
of the water but the droplets wouldn't float on water would they?

Droplets wil float on water. In my kitchen I can let droplets float on
the water. The droplets do look similar as in the picture.

It seems logical that the droplets must be sitting on the leaf but
it doesn't look that way to my eye. Intriguing! The veins are no

You are probably correct that the leaf is under water and that the
droplets float on the water. Soo you spotted this right.

ben

doubt fractal in nature, so do deduction there. To paraphrase our
friend Bret, too bad "Elitechrome 100 Hates Lily Pads".
"Elitechrome 100 LOVES those bubbles though." Too much washed out
green for my taste.