Old October 11th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default {SI] Shoot-In - Fractal Comments

Mardon wrote:

Jim Kramer
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/68336571
It's wet. It's soft. It's somehow connected with the insect world
(I think). It may be alive. But is it a natural fractal? Don't
think so. Minus 5 points. My favorite part of this image is the one
rounded, brown tip of the dark leaf at the top edge of the image
and the strands of web that lead down from there. The white strand
at the lower left is also interesting but the glob in the middle
just confuses me. What is it?

It is the egg case for a Green Lynx Spider Legs of which ar in the the
background.

Other thoughts here
http://si.jlkramer.net/fractal.htm

Thanks for commenting,