Old October 11th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Duncan Chesley

Default {SI] Shoot-In - Fractal Comments

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:34:49 GMT, Mardon wrote:

Duncan Chesley
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/68348233
The good news: My favorite image of the bunch. The bad news: One
of my least favorite bunches. 5 bonus points for shooting what
looks like a natural fractal to me. I like the colours and
composition. Was this posed or natural? If natural, you caught a
really good angle.

Thanks, Mardon. Be sure I'm saving up those bonus points. It's all
natural. I was wandering around looking at the leaves on the trees
near my home, when, unlike me, I looked down. Straight down. And,
after a little camera orientation, snap.

Cheers,
DuncanC