Old December 13th 04, 05:44 AM
leo

I use to own a Canon Digital Rebel and loved it. This was about 8
months or so ago. I had to sell the camera for personal reasons and
now i'm back in the market for another digital SLR model. I remember
the digital rebel having really awesome battery life and pretty nice
features with very good pictures. It did lack a really nice feature
which was an LCD screen you can turn around to protect it. Are there
any digital SLR's available right now that is just as good or better
then the Digital Rebel? I wouldn't mind purchasing another digital
rebel, but wanted to double check around to see what's new out there
since I haven't been in the loop for such a long time,

Thanks!

I sold my Digital Rebel two weeks ago. I am going to receive the 20D
tomorrow from Amazon. ;-)
Now, waiting for the 580EX flash from Dell (3+weeks according to their
website).

If money is tight, Nikon D70 is a good buy.