Old August 18th 17, 05:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Update on my FF foray

Paul Carmichael
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:35:10 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 11/08/17 18:09, nospam wrote:
In article , Paul Carmichael
wrote:

...or a week long conversion to 64 bit.

week long conversion?? wtf are you doing? is that while heavily
intoxicated?

Like I've stated elsewhere, it's got a lot of stuff on it that
would all have to be installed from scratch. I'd have to find all
the original install programs etc. And probably contact vendors
about licences etc.

That machine does have capacity for
8GB. Problem
is, my stuff is cobbled together over the years and there's a
good chance that half my hardware won't be supported.

sounds like it's time to buy a new computer.

keep the old one as-is and use it for the old legacy stuff.

If I had the space, I'd just get a new PC for photographic stuff.
But there are already 4 big monitors on this desk.

Considered a KVM?

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

He who laughs last probably made a backup.