Old February 23rd 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Naive question about memory cards.

On 2006-02-21, Robert Klemme wrote:

snip

Although what you say is true I often switch to burst mode when I
know that I'm going to take action shots to compensate for shutter
lag.

snip

Burst Mode: how to just miss the Decisive Moment, rapidly )

It depends. There's a place for burst mode and there's a place for low
shutter lag cameras.

If I go out with the intention of catching action shots, I'd use a
manual 35mm camera, not digital. Even 35mm SLRs have too much
shutter lag to be really confident, although they are a lot better
than most compact digital cameras.

Sure.

robert