Old November 19th 11, 05:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Timelapse of table

In article ,

On 2011-11-19 04:51 , Sandman wrote:
So I want to make a timelapse movie of me drawing, and I will be
drawing on paper on a table. I have a DSLR and I was wondering if you
knew about a good way to mount it above the paper?

I have two tripods and putting them on the table may be a bit
cumbersome but it's possible, but I don't seem to be able to zoom
out/move the camera far up enough without seeing the tripod in frame.
Not a huge problem per se, but I would prefer a mounting solution that
works without seeing it of course.

Any ideas?

Two tripod legs on the floor, one on the table (shorter of course).

Well, in my testing, the three tripod legs were on the table and at
their shortest, and the area to photograph was in between two legs,
yet still they would show up in the frame. One leg at its shortest
would probably be even worse, but I like your thinking

--
Sandman[.net]