Old March 21st 04, 10:09 PM
Zsolt

Default Polarizer filter

Hello,

I'm a newby to photography and trying to buy some accessories to my camera. I have a Minolta Dimage S414 digital camera.
Right now, I'm about to buy some polarizer filters. However, I can't decide: linear or circular? Somewhere I read that linear polarizers are only for older cameras, with digital you should use circular. In a digital camera how-to book I found that circular polarizer is a bad choice for a digital camera. Which is true?? Do you have any suggestions?
Any suggestions for brands? Right now I've found Tiffen and Hoya in the price range I'm planning to spend...
Thanks for any ideas,

Zsolt