Old December 8th 04, 12:01 AM
DDR

That was one of the reasons I didn't post the pictures here, but my
apologies to those on slower systems.

Don R.

"Dave" wrote in message
It would be much better if you posted a smaller file size. You must have
posted the full-resolution version. Took forever to download, even at 750
kpbs cable-modem speed.

"DDR NOFRIGGINSPAM" wrote in message
Howdy all!

I am new to the group as I just bought a newer digital camera (Kodak
DX4530). I had an earlier model, the Sony
Mavica FD-73, great for online auction photos, but that's it...lol

I took my first night time snapshot of our downtown skyline and wanted to
share it with everyone to get opinions on how
well the photo came out, etc. There are some other shots on the page too,
so feel free to check them out.

http://69.173.211.166:2468/photo/index.html

Don R.
Cleveland, Ohio

WX8SKY - Ham Radio Operator

"Gary Edstrom" wrote in message
Here are a couple of night time pictures of Las Vegas. The first of
Fremont Street was taken in 1952 by my father. The second was taken by
myself from atop the Stratosphere Tower about 2 years ago.
http://gbe.dynip.com/Las_Vegas

--
Gary Edstrom
Visit my Midway Island home page at http://gbe.dynip.com/Midway