Old March 13th 17, 08:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Stijn De Jong[_2_]

Default Irfanview hacked on Windows 10, as was VLC player

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:29:58 -0400, nospam wrote:

...and I see your post time has just gone haywire again.

no, that post was posted from another computer.

OT SUBTOPIC: Date header discussion...

AFAICR, they changed the way date headers work with the most common
InterNetNews NNRP servers well prior to the more current INN 2.6.0 (a few
years ago), which means the newer versions handle date headers differently
now than they did before.

You can still completely control what the date header says, but you have to
be able to change how your system date is presented to the news server.

For example, my date header above should be the generic GMT system date.
(and where my next reply, using the same server, will contain my computer
sysdate.)