Old August 22nd 15, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default OT Who would have known there were so many bombs?

On 2015-08-21 23:42:52 +0000, Davoud said:

Eric Stevens:
Thanks. That seems to confirm that there was no test by South Africa.

Does it, now?

Well if both involved parties deny it long enough....

I've been long aware of the Vela incident and to the best of my
knowledge the concensus is that it was of meteoric origin. The
suggestion has been made that the explosion was a test on Prince
Edward Island but an active volcanic peak in the deep waters of the
southern ocean does not seem to be practical site for a test.

Heh, heh.

There wouldn't be any accidental tourist witnesses down there, and the
response;
"What do you mean double flash? There must be something wrong with your
satellite. That's our story and we are sticking to it." seems to be
working.

Savageduck