Old September 17th 15, 03:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Photo merging softeware

On 9/17/2015 12:36 AM, rwalker wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 11:43:33 +0100, David Taylor
wrote:

On 30/08/2015 11:09, rwalker wrote:
Anybody have any suggestions for software for creating photographic
panoramas? Photoshop Elements 4 had a great photomerge program.
Photoshop elements 11 and 12 stink, and I haven't been able to find
anything else yet to substitute. Elements 4 would take photos taken
from different perspectives, correct them and join them together
almost seemlessly. No such luck with 11 or 12, or anything else I've
yet to find.

To make a wide-angle shot from multiple images I use Autopano Pro. It's
pretty good, and dedicated to the job.

http://store.kolor.com/panorama/soft...o-pro-4-x.html

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll take a look.

If you like panos, for some subjects try orienting you camera in
portrait mode.

--
PeterN